Yuketen Bandana Print Maine Guide Boot
Yuketen's Maine Guide collection draws inspiration from the early wilderness guides of New England, who in leading European hunters and traders into contact with indigenous North Americans brought about a cultural synthesis most aptly reflected in the boots these guides wore. The close-fitting, stitched wrappings of pliant leather worn by early natives reflected necessity laid bare by the bitterness of winter and the silent tread of the autumn hunt preceding. Modernization of the West brought lasts, dies and outsoles, applying durability to moccasin comfort.
Yuketens signature tucks are made from 100% vegetable-tanned leather and will naturally accommodate the distinct shape of the wearers foot over time.
- Operas Bandana Printed Suede + Full Grain Flesh-Out Leather Tanned in Toscana, Italy
- Leather Insole + Leather Tuck + Shank + Memory Foam + Arch Support
- Outsole-Grade Leather Midsole + Rubber Midsole + Vibrams USA-Made Christy Sole
- Genuine Cow Hide Leather Shoelace
- Hand-Cut, Hand-Lasted, and Hand-Stitched
- 9 Layers of Leather, Rubber & PU Compound Bottoming Unit
- Double-Bottomed Spec
- Genuine Moccasin Construction
- 1950s Most Beloved Moccasin Last
- Handmade in USA